⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Piggy gold bar missing from my game (mobile phone )

Options
arwirnrao
arwirnrao Posts: 41 Level 2

After collected gold bar , have not buy from piggy bank gold bar ...when required gold bar for my game, need to purchase again ,it’s make my money lost...can help to assist, thanks

Best Answer

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @arwirnrao and welcome,

Piggy bank fills by collecting stars. When full it will not give free gold bars, only some money off.

If you use the money off you will need to collect stars again to get more money off next time. I hope I make sense.

Answers

• Flanje
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @arwirnrao and welcome,

Piggy bank fills by collecting stars. When full it will not give free gold bars, only some money off.

If you use the money off you will need to collect stars again to get more money off next time. I hope I make sense.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,971 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @arwirnrao - I hope you have been enjoying your time in the community. @Flanje has explained how the piggy bank works, but in case your problem involves buying gold bars but not getting your purchase - the studio is the only one who can help you with lost or missing purchases. If this is the case, then please click on the link below and follow the instructions.

💰 Problem with your purchase? Check here

• Flanje
    Options

@arwirnrao Thank you for accepting my answer and good luck collecting those stars!

Happy Crushing! 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?