Wheel keeps spinning

Comments

• yoph_1234
    yoph_1234 Posts: 165 Level 3

What is the problem the wheel just keep spinning

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,356 Candy Moderator

Hello @yoph_1234 - I hope you have been enjoying your time in the community. I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem. Usually when you come across something like this it means the game doesn't sense an internet connection. The games require a strong and steady internet signal, so if there is a temporary interruption or drop in signal strength it can get temporarily hung up. Please try the actions below and see if that clears up your problem:

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds. Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

If you are still having this problem please comment again below and I will try and assist you further.

• yoph_1234

I tried to clear the cache and the game is still updated but it has the same problem the wheel just keep spinning

• missircar
    missircar Posts: 3 Newbie

I am having this problem also. I have done all the things suggested. I have cleared the cache: turned my iPad off and on, checked for app update and iPad software is most current. I haven’t been able to get the app to connect to the internet in weeks (all other apps on iPad connect). I can’t log in to save my progress either. Please help.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,356 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020

Hello @missircar and @yoph_1234 (did you turn your platform off and then back on?) - I have had the same trouble in the past. It was only on one platform (my mini iPad) and only concerned Candy Crush Saga. Sometimes you can get a major glitch, due to a server issue/disruption to the internet signal for whatever reason, and the steps I told you will not clear up the problem.

Are either of you playing via Facebook? If you are - see if you can log out of the game - click on your profile and log out. If you can do that - then temporarily de-install your Facebook app. and turn off your iPad for 20-30 seconds, then turn it on again, restore the Facebook app, sign in again to the game via Facebook (via your app profile) and see if you no longer have the problem.

However - if you either aren't playing via Facebook and/or cannot log out, then I am afraid the only way to resolve this issue is most likely by de-installing and re-installing the app itself - but remember - if you do this you will lose all your lives and any saved boosters you may have!  This should only be done as a last resort.

I unfortunately ended up having to do that and so I needed to build up my stash of boosters and lives all over again.

• missircar
    missircar Posts: 3 Newbie

I tried all of the things you mentioned. If I delete the app and reload do I lose ly lives or my levels and all progress?

• yoph_1234

I am playing on Android device phone in order to resolve the problem previously i tried to uninstall and reinstall the game so l lost all my boosters and so i am again collecting the boosters so i will try to play the game on another device anyways thanks for your help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?