Why didn’t I receive all the gold bars in my purchase package?

zsherri3
zsherri3 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have made several purchases over the last couple of days. The last one, “Dainty Bundle”, I should’ve received 50 bars + 8 bonus bars and ended up with a total of only 44 bars.

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,356 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @zsherri3 and welcome to our wonderful community. I am sorry that you have had this problem. The studio is the only one who can provide assistance with purchase issues. Please click on the link below and follow the instructions to get assistance with this issue. Please be patient - it may take a few days to hear back from Player Support - but you should get your issue resolved.

💰 Problem with your purchase? Check here

If you still haven't heard anything or still have a problem towards the end of the week - please comment back here and I will try and assist you further.

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5

@Sukanta_Biswas Can you please repost the link for support?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,356 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @zsherri3 and welcome to our wonderful community. I am sorry that you have had this problem. The studio is the only one who can provide assistance with purchase issues. Please click on the link below and follow the instructions to get assistance with this issue. Please be patient - it may take a few days to hear back from Player Support - but you should get your issue resolved.

💰 Problem with your purchase? Check here

If you still haven't heard anything or still have a problem towards the end of the week - please comment back here and I will try and assist you further.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?