why has my game changed? I don't get videos anymore

margdoyle
margdoyle Posts: 1 Newbie

since I made a purchase a few days ago I don't get any videos, it is too difficult to pass levels now. very disappointing

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,356 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020

Hello @margdoyle and welcome to our wonderful King Community!

There are some people who get to watch ads and get free moves after they do in Candy Crush Saga. However, not everyone has access to this and some people who do have access may not at a later date. The studio is always looking at ways to keep the game interesting and challenging and as a result, they will periodically pick a random group of people and give them access to an event or feature and sometimes they will remove access to a certain event or feature. In this case, you are unfortunately no longer part of the group that has access to watch ads.  However you may get the opportunity to watch them again sometime in the future.

In the meantime - make sure you take advantage of the free boosters (daily calendar reward, daily spin, Rami/Didi, Dexter's challenge and build-a-bot/lovely letters) and gold bars (episode race) you can get by playing the game.

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5

Hi @margdoyle Welcome to the community. Unfortunately for us players that is the way it works with "selling" a game to us. King need revenue to keep developing the games and marketing them to new players. For non-paying Facebook players, they get this through Facebook, and from everyone else, through advertising revenue. Obviously the people who give them their $ by purchasing directly do not want to be inundated with ads, hence they will stop. The only way that I can think of around this is to start from scratch not making a purchase. It might even be fun to see how quickly you can get to where you were!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?