Glich level 4600

janineC
janineC Posts: 1 Newbie

Firstly none of the boosters collected were on the board but I lost a booster package because I failed the level. The other thing, its suggesting a move but its not aloud because its trapped under the crystal. So I had to end the game because it wouldn't reshuffle the board and I couldn't see any other moves.

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5

Hi @janineC

First of all a warm welcome to the community.

There doesn't seem to be a glitch, and the level is possible but they're never going to make everything too easy for us.

Some levels do not allow us to take starting boosters in with us, such as Level#55 Level#1055 and of course this one.

The good news is, that if you have built the bot or maxed the lovely letters (which I assume is the package you refer to losing), It will give you the extra 3 moves, which help.

The move it is showing you will be legal but with the crystals you may have to reverse the way you usually swap, as you can only swap into them, not out.

I hope this helps and remember you can always build up your lovely letters again by playing some easy levels.

Good Luck!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Hi @janineC👋

💡 Friendly Reminder: Please don't forget to mark @Flanje's  answer to your question as “Accepted” if it indeed answered your Question and helped you solve the issue you were having. Thanks! 🙌

Have a 🇨 🇦 🇳 🇩 🇾 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇮 🇴 🇺 🇸 day! 💙

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?