MISSING GOLD!! NO FREE SPINS OR ADS TO WIN LIVES, BOOSTERS, ETC !!!

Options
audrianna
audrianna Posts: 2 Newbie

Ever since I was prompted to save my game progress and I did via facebook my 61gold bars are GONE!! also I no longer get free spins for watching ads to win moves, extra lives, or boosters! Everything I looked forward to to help me progress and win levels are totally GONE! DO NOT SAVE PROGRESS TO FACEBOOK GUYS!! It will ruin the game like it did mine. I got a response to my original post from someone and I sent info to support I was later emailed telling me to log candy crush off of facebook but I have no ability to do so. Cannot figure this out and it's completely ruining a game I totally love. Everything good is gone. Saving to facebook was a HUGE mistake I just want the game back to normal like it was before i saved progress!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,131 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @audrianna and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry to hear that has happened to you. You definitely should not have lost your gold bars and if you purchased any of them - you should be able to get them back - but you will need to contact player support. You can contact our Player Support directly, here

You should be able to log out of the game and sign in instead with your King.com email. This way your progress will still be saved. If you are currently playing via FB, before you play a level yo need to click on "My Profile". That will take you to account settings and you should be able to click on the log out and log out of FB. Then the screen should look like the picture below.

Once you click on save my progress you should get a screen that looks like the one below:

Click on the bottom - "Log in with email" and log in with your King.com email and you should now be ready to go.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,461 Crushing Legend
    Options

@audrianna

Welcome in the King Community !

I'm sorry to read that. I synced all of my King games with Facebook and had no problem with any of them.

However, it is no problem to disconnect from facebook

If you click on 'My Account' at the start of the game, a window with the account settings will open. You can click on unsubscribe below. This will disconnect you from Facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?