Not getting rewards and "freebies" when I win them

Suzie_Q
Suzie_Q Posts: 22 Level 2

I've written concerning my question several months ago. I'm not getting my daily rewards, they don't transfer to my game. In fact nearly all the "freebies" daily reward, boosters, etc don't go to my game. It happens daily and seems totally unfair. I've talked to several people that are having the same problem. When we win something why don't we get it. It's really getting frustrating, I've been playing for 3 years, on level 2749. The games get harder and aren't as fun so it's really discouraging when we don't get the boosters and things we win.

Best Answer

• Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    Answer ✓

Sad to see that you have problems with the game. But this can not be solved from here. You have to contact the support from the game. Click the gear at the lower left side and then the question mark to find a section to put your issue. Good luck.

Answers

• Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    Answer ✓

Sad to see that you have problems with the game. But this can not be solved from here. You have to contact the support from the game. Click the gear at the lower left side and then the question mark to find a section to put your issue. Good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?