Hamdy357
Hamdy357 Posts: 2 Newbie

How can I extend my lives

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome @Hamdy357

There is no code that I know of although you can gain extra moves for a level by spinning the wheel or by Bot Building.

Here are some tips for making the most of lives that I posted recently. I hope they help:

As far as I'm aware there are only 2 ways of getting more lives currently. The first is by receiving them from your facebook friends, or fellow contestants if you don't sign in through facebook. The second is by ranking up. [3rd option is through watching adverts, if you get them, but I forgot to put that in the original]

To ensure you get the most lives back from your group - be sure to send them as well. For each login to the game you can send everyone in your group one life. It is easy if you are on facebook as you can select all and send. Not so easy if you don't have facebook but I usually go to level#1 where there are all the players in the group at the bottom of the screen and click on the pink heart. I don't know about the facebook version but I can only request lives when I have actually run out so by the time any of my group have reacted I will have already got at least one life back. It is still worthwhile sending the request as you can bank the lives in your inbox.

The 5 life refill from ranking up is only really worthwhile if you do not have any lives and the only way you can rank up is by winning new levels or getting more stars on old ones, therefore you will already have at least one life, so a bit pointless unless you have just one or two remaining.

As with money, the most effective way to gain more is to be careful not to spend all you have and allow the remainder to work for you.

If you are sent lives in your messages, only ever accept them (one at a time) if you are completely out of lives. Even if you have just one, the timer will be running for the next one as you play. This will reset if you fill up so it will be a lot longer until your next free life from King.

I appreciate that the overriding incentive to play is to advance to the highest level you can as quickly as possible, but never underestimate the satisfaction you can get from beating yourself (and others) on levels you have already completed.

There are always challenges available, which will give you boosters which, in turn, will add up and help you get through that difficult level when you eventually go back to it, thus saving lives.

If you only have one life remaining and want to enjoy some hours of candy crushing, look behind the trophy and spinner icons on your map to see what challenges are available to you in addition to the sugar track (which is not shown) and plan which levels to play accordingly.

If you are anything more than a total newbie, you will find the first levels very easy and can play to Build a Bot (Currently Lovely letters) even by playing just Level#1 a few times without losing your life.

With the 3 extra moves, 2 colourbombs and 2 striped and wrapped from the bot, it will make collecting for the other challenges far easier!

Try to play levels that will help you in all the challenges at the same time and preferably ones you know you can complete without losing your 1 precious life. For example this morning I played level#3309 which gave me:

5x sugar drops for the sugar track

300x Green candies for the chocolate box

2483x colourbombs for the space race.

As you gain more stars on previous levels it helps to take your ranking slider higher which eventually will refill your lives and by the time you've had some fun collecting, your will have gained your next free life.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?