⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not receiving gold bars in episode race

Options
craneyum
craneyum Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi, after winning 6 episode races ive noticed that I am not receiving gold bars , game just skips to next episode .

can someone help in explaining why this is so

regards

Nigel

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @craneyum and welcome to our wonderful community. The game will move you to the first level in the next episode after you win the last level in the previous episode. What you have to do is go back and click on the checkered flag before you actually play the first level in the next episode and start racing again. Once you do that you will see your 5 gold bars waiting for you to click on the 'claim' button. Once you do that - then the 5 gold bars will show up with the rest of your gold.

If for some reason you do this and still don't get your gold bars - please post a screen shot in the comment section below and we will try and investigate further.

Thank you.

• craneyum
    Options

thanks will try that and let you know

• craneyum
    Options

unfortunatly no gold bars received, as you can see in the screenshot it shows second and third place with gold bars next to them and none showing on the top row for me.

• craneyum
    edited February 2020
    Options

this may be a better picture

• craneyum
    Options

now it wont even show me the episode race or even let me take part. As you can see im on level 180 and when I click the flag to see my progress it tells me to complete level 186 which should only come up on the first level of a new episode

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?