📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

LOTS of game problems in the last week

Options
Tanya_Pierot
Tanya_Pierot Posts: 15 Level 2

Today a new problem. I am locked out of the Candy Box

AND

The OPTION to log in to facebook has disappeared

PLEASE correct the numerous game problems as players are getting frustrated and losing interest in Candy Crush Saga

Best Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Tanya_Pierot

Many of the problems players experience such as yours, seem to be connection related where the game simply drops its connection to the server(s). It is very frustrating and something that definitely needs to be looked into by the developers, as it happens on CCS even if all your other internet connected apps are all functioning fine. In the meantime it is possible to force the connection to reset by switching internet connections whilst the game is open (but not whilst playing a level or you may lose a life by leaving the game screen).

There are also some permissions that need to be renewed from time to time, which I'm sure @Sukanta_Biswas will share with you when awake.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tanya_Pierot

Welcome back to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

This is an online game and you must know the device and server related to the game, That is, if there is a problem with the server or the device it affects the game. If you are facing a new problem, show me a screenshot of the problem. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here.

However, we did notice some issues and issues were reported. Work is underway for solution and I hope the problems get resolved soon. I would urge you to wait a bit.

Thank you.

Thank you @Flanje for tagging me.😊

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Tanya_Pierot

Many of the problems players experience such as yours, seem to be connection related where the game simply drops its connection to the server(s). It is very frustrating and something that definitely needs to be looked into by the developers, as it happens on CCS even if all your other internet connected apps are all functioning fine. In the meantime it is possible to force the connection to reset by switching internet connections whilst the game is open (but not whilst playing a level or you may lose a life by leaving the game screen).

There are also some permissions that need to be renewed from time to time, which I'm sure @Sukanta_Biswas will share with you when awake.

• Alcyone
    Alcyone Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have problems with the ask of livres. give the requested lives but they don't erase

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tanya_Pierot

Welcome back to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

This is an online game and you must know the device and server related to the game, That is, if there is a problem with the server or the device it affects the game. If you are facing a new problem, show me a screenshot of the problem. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here.

However, we did notice some issues and issues were reported. Work is underway for solution and I hope the problems get resolved soon. I would urge you to wait a bit.

Thank you.

Thank you @Flanje for tagging me.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?