⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game did not update

Options
hrgirl512
hrgirl512 Posts: 2 Newbie

Help. I saved my game and logged out. I deleted and reinstalled the app and lost all my progress and boosters. I was at level 3024 and now it shows me at 471 with my icon on level 456. How can I get my progress and boosters back? I log in through email

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi @hrgirl512 It seems a bit odd that it has put you on some random level. I will try to help if I can but it may have to be step by step.

My first question would be have you made certain that you used the same email as previously?

Second question is; have you ever played through Facebook before logging in through email?

It may be that if you have played on facebook before, that was the level you were at on FB and it has somehow logged you in.

If that is the case, be sure in advance you know your FB login details and password then uninstall Facebook apps. completely from your device and log out of Facebook in any browsers.

Re-install the game and try to log in with your email. Check your progress before reinstalling and logging back into Facebook.

Unfortunately your boosters will have long gone but if you had any gold bars they should be restored with your levels.

I hope this helps but please come back if this doesn't resolve your issue.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @hrgirl512 and welcome to our Community!

Please reconnect the game back to your account where you saved the game on. Check for more help here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?