how do I save my progress on my desktop

GAanne
GAanne Posts: 6 Level 2

I may have to un-install Candy Crush to get rid of the blue screen error and want to save my progress

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,092 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @GAanne Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Are you playing the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account? If so, the game is already saved, hence you do not need to worry about loosing the progress!

If you have not saved your game before, then you will loose the progress. So, I would suggest you to create a Kingdom account OR Facebook account and save the game.

Just a Heads-Up Note::: By deleting and reinstalling the game, there is a big chance of loosing your saved up boosters like Lollipops, Free Switch, Color Bombs, etc., I have never tried on a Desktop, but all devices would work the same!!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you have any questions or need further clarification. You can simply type your reply in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great day and a wonderful week! 🍬🍫

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,092 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @GAanne Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Are you playing the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account? If so, the game is already saved, hence you do not need to worry about loosing the progress!

If you have not saved your game before, then you will loose the progress. So, I would suggest you to create a Kingdom account OR Facebook account and save the game.

Just a Heads-Up Note::: By deleting and reinstalling the game, there is a big chance of loosing your saved up boosters like Lollipops, Free Switch, Color Bombs, etc., I have never tried on a Desktop, but all devices would work the same!!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you have any questions or need further clarification. You can simply type your reply in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great day and a wonderful week! 🍬🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?