⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Options

Answers

• Sweetmishti
    Sweetmishti Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I can't login to my account. Not getting bonus candies.

• Sweetmishti
    Sweetmishti Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I am unable to log in to my account. Every time I try to log in it says there is a connection error. Please help, my Internet connection is perfectly fine.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Sweetmishti . I am going to close this thread since it appears this is a duplicate thread and you provided additional information in your other post.

Thank you.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Sweetmishti and welcome to our wonderful King Community. There has been an issue that some players have experienced when they try to connect to the game. You can read more about it here. If this is Not the same type of problem you are experiencing, then please comment below and I will try and help you further.

• 빵시기
    빵시기 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Personal information) 

I can not log in at my cell phone.

• Neil88
    Neil88 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

I’m having the same issue. Unable to connect via email.

Continues to load on daily spin and any extras... never actually loads.

Driving me crazy. Hopefully someone can help us all A’s this seems to be an issue for many.

(after reading comments I deleted the app and reloaded and it worked I’m now connected) woot woot!! Persistence paid off after weeks!!!

• lisa1kay
    lisa1kay Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Encouraging everyone to continue to post this issue and check back and post again. It’s ridiculous this is not fixed. If anyone’s did fix, also post. Maybe it’s an one person at a time type of thing? Would be good if King could post more updates. As to what the problem is and what exactly they are working on.

I have put substantial funds into these games and expect them to work

ok done with my daily rant

KEEP POSTING!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,893 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi Ihyades . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Try to Check App Updated in Google play Store . Open Game >Log in and Connected to Facebook or King Account

Hope this will help you. Let me know if you need more assistance

• chaz
    chaz Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

Come on guys some info please no Facebook connection 😡😡

• pek01
    pek01 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Can confirm a reinstall now works, however, I have lost all progress and bonuses collected since the problem first happened. Back to a level I already completed 2 weeks ago.

I'm really not impressed with the way King, or the so called moderators/super users on this forum, have dealt with peoples' queries i.e by ignoring the issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?