πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Options

Answers

• tallieclaypool
    tallieclaypool Posts: 21 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2020
    Options

I cannot play since the last update. It will not connect to get extra lives. If I try to log in I get a connection to the server error. If I try to use gold bars that I have I get a connection error. The only way to progress in the game is to win it without using any extra lives. I don’t want to delete the game and lose all my boosters. This happened on another game when I was prompted to log in.

• Gracie68Murillo
    Gracie68Murillo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am getting the connection error message when try to connect to the store.

• robercik
    robercik Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Help not connecting to server

• VictoriaL
    VictoriaL Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Im so tired of being locked out of candy crush. Same message over and over again. connection error - try again later. Is uninstall and loose all boosters really the only way?! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ It’s hard enough to get boosters any way now a day.

please somebody have a good answer to this πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜Š

• amandae595
    amandae595 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

I don't want to start at level one either. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app is the sole solution? What a decision to make! I'll think about it later!

• amandae595
    Options

This is pretty maddening! I still cannot get an internet connection. It seems Candy crush soda is taunting me! Lol

• mishstern
    mishstern Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have been unable to log in since 20 or 21st April.and it's now 8th May! I had one managed to move on 3 levels as I had no access to boosters or bonuses and couldnt purchase anything. In frustration I eventually uninstalled and reinstalled the Candy Crush app and I'm back to the level I was before the 'connection error'. So frustrated.

• amandae595
    Options

Are you still unable to get a connection after reinstalling?

• Netta7
    Netta7 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have two King games also not connecting to either Facebook with the error "Oops, an unknown error occured". When trying to log onto my King Account it says "No Internet connection found", but I have good quality Internet available and even hotspotted a different ISP. Installed the games on a different device, using a different network provider and the same error occurred.

• sheilaablez
    sheilaablez Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I have the same connection errors and can't receive any boosters, very aggravating plz help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?