⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Answers

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3

Has anyone gotten any help with this issue since you have posted? I have the same issue.

• bmkersey08
    bmkersey08 Posts: 5,739 Pro Player 👑

I ended up removing the app and reinstalling it. You lose all your saved boosters, but at least you can play. I contacted support about the loss and they replaced some of them.

• Banished

Thank you for responding. It is frustrating to think there isn't a better fix for this but I do enjoy playing the game too.

• SuperCT
    SuperCT Posts: 5 Level 2

Whoa - bmkersey08 how did you contact them and get your boosters replaced? I've stopped playing because I'm so annoyed. It feels deliberate - I've never like to update the app in case there's a glitch, sure enough when I did I got the connection error. I have so many boosters, the same thing happened on Candy Crush and I lost them all. I was really mad, years of playing and I lost them all. Now Jelly Crush is telling me to update. I didn't want to, then last night when I had one move left and it would have won me the level (and a lot of boosters) the app froze. So you're forced into updating, then you update and lose all your boosters. I haven't spent a dime on Candy Crush all the years I've been playing and I can't help but feel this is a built in glitch so when I reinstall the app I'll get out my credit card and start paying for boosters. But I'm not going to spend money on this ever. But they've lost a customer to sit through the ads they also use to generate revenue. There's a really simple fix for this - King just need to allow boosters to be saved to the account just like you can save the level you're on. If they did that I'd have the same boosters regardless of which device I'm on, and I wouldn't care if the app froze or had a connection error because a simple delete and reinstall would fix it. But I don't want to delete - because I have years of boosters saved up. It's annoyed me and demotivated me enough that I've quite playing the game. I've tried contacting support and I get nowhere.

• bmkersey08
    bmkersey08 Posts: 5,739 Pro Player 👑

soporto.king.com….contact

• ChristinaMiller
    ChristinaMiller Posts: 285 Level 3

I am so sorry that happened to you. I really do hope you get them all back. I had to reinstall today I'm just not up to the level I had gained to. BEST LUCK TO YOU. I have always had support reply back In a timely manner. I think I heard what your voice sounds like.

• Xadora
    Xadora Posts: 57 Pro Player 👑

Don't you have a king account? You will never go back to level 1. It's kinda effed up so many of you are getting this now. It's not our devices, it's not our caches, everything is up to date yet it still keeps happening. I've been there done that at least 3 times, I feel for all of you. 💜

• Xadora

I have already linked the web address to contact King. You don't lose your gold, you don't lose your level, some boosters get compensated. Read the prior posts!

• Xadora
  • Banished

I bit the bullet and I uninstalled my candy crush saga on windows 10 today. I do have a king account from a long time ago so my accounts had been synced. I did a reinstall and I did not lose anything except for my 600 lives. I have many many boosters from years of playing. I did not lose one booster. This is why I was reluctant to do this. Good luck to all of you. Thanks everyone for your help and support.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?