⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Options

Answers

• pek01
    pek01 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Does anyone know where the profile/password validation is done?

My device has no problem telling me my profile or password is wrong when I deliberately input incorrectly, but still won't let me log into my account when validation is passed.

I'm assuming the validation is done server side which makes me agree that something more nefarious is going on.

• bnovak5
    bnovak5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just installed the new update (1.171.0.1) and I am still unable to connect. Any idea when this might be fixed so I can start saving my progress so it is not lost?

• bnovak5
    bnovak5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

For the record, I cannot connect to Facebook or to my King account.

• PestekEmapestek
    PestekEmapestek Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

There are connection error. Try again later

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @PestekEmapestek

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

One such problem, has already been reported to the game studio, and the issue is under investigation. But for now, uninstalling and then reinstalling the game app will solve the problem.

You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.

• Freda1
    Freda1 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

HELLO?!?!? Is there anyone out there from “support”? 🤨 An update more recent than 2 weeks ago, or a simple acknowledgement of the ongoing issue along with reassurance that this is being looked into would be great... Thank you!! 🙃

• lisa1kay
    lisa1kay Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I have now had problems with this message for about a week. I’m not going to uninstall and reinstall. And lose my bank of boosters. I paid for a lot of those! If that is the the only way to correct the problem, then I will record those and expect King to resent those accumulated boosters to me. I would prefer it just get fixed. There must be something you can do.

• pek01
    pek01 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Uninstalling and reinstalling does not solve the problem. This is obviously a user account issue on the king's servers.

• lisa1kay
    lisa1kay Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

This is a problem for me with Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda, and Candy Crush Friends. It is not happeninig with Candy Crush Jelly. Online gaming is your business. I am not able to spend ANY money buying gold bars or delightful offers while this is going on, which means King is losing revenue. And I spend probably too much per week on these games. So maybe good for me. REALLY would like it fixed. Thanks.

• ohojfk
    ohojfk Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

This is a problem for me with Candy Crush Jelly, Candy Crush Saga, but not Candy Crush Soda here I don't have Mr. What ever this name is. Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?