Glitch in game?

Options
elinb
elinb Posts: 3 Newbie
When I logged into my game I had suddenly moved to level 6000 something from level 600, I had 7400 lives and thousands of boosters. Now I cannot get back to my original level even thougj I have saved the game. What do I do? 

Comments

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    Never hack a game, it is pointless as it gives you zero satisfaction apart from bragging to your friends, who probably guess anyway that it is hacked.
  • Flanje
    Options
    Never #ack a game, it is pointless as it gives you zero satisfaction apart from bragging to your friends, who probably guess anyway that it is #acked.
  • elinb
    Options
    Flanje said:
    Never #ack a game, it is pointless as it gives you zero satisfaction apart from bragging to your friends, who probably guess anyway that it is #acked.
    What do you mean by «ack a game»? I have not done anything. I just logged off after playing as usual and when I logged into the game I was suddenly many levels way ahead. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,018 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @elinb I think what @Flanje is saying is maybe your game was hacked.  Have you checked your profile and ensured it is the same?  You said you logged off the game - do you mean you just closed it?  Go ahead and clear your cache, then sign out of your profile (whether you play via King.com or Facebook), then turn off the platform you are playing on (PC or mobile), wait 15-20 seconds and then turn your platform back on, open your game again and sign back in and see if your actual progress has been restored.
    If you still are having the same problem then contact player support.  You can do it directly from the game.  Go to settings (pink wheel) then click on the question mark "?", click on the topic "My Game Progress" and then at the bottom of the page click on the green "contact us" and fill out the form and explain what has happened to you.   
  • elinb
    Options
    Hello @elinb I think what @Flanje is saying is maybe your game was hacked.  Have you checked your profile and ensured it is the same?  You said you logged off the game - do you mean you just closed it?  Go ahead and clear your cache, then sign out of your profile (whether you play via King.com or Facebook), then turn off the platform you are playing on (PC or mobile), wait 15-20 seconds and then turn your platform back on, open your game again and sign back in and see if your actual progress has been restored.
    If you still are having the same problem then contact player support.  You can do it directly from the game.  Go to settings (pink wheel) then click on the question mark "?", click on the topic "My Game Progress" and then at the bottom of the page click on the green "contact us" and fill out the form and explain what has happened to you.   
    Thank you for the reply and help. Yes, I just closed it. I tried changing password and logging out and in again, but still the same. When I contacted support, I just got standard replies. So I decided to delete the gameapp and reinstall it - and when I logged on to the game this time everything was back to normal :-) 
  • Flanje
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi @elinb I'm glad everything is back to normal. Only a h ac k.ed game would have thousands of lives and I've seen previous posts on here where people have locked themselves out of the game by trying to cheat (sometimes they even post the evidence with thousands of boosters) and are then unable to play levels. As @bearwithme says it may have corrupted or been hakced by someone else. the reason for me writing #acked is that it would not post my reply with the proper spelling of the word in without first being approved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?