On the play screen I’m not offered my boosters to select nor bot boosters

kazzy00
kazzy00 Posts: 1 Newbie

I go on to play screen and my bot boosters aren’t there nor am I offered boosters that are in my inventory. I have no way of selecting them they’re just absent from the screen?? As such I lost the opportunity to use a 6 hour life that I won and candy pet boosters that I’ve won because this has been the case now for 2 days. I’ve tried all obvious solutions such as shutting the app down entirely so it has to reload but nothing works...

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Hi @kazzy00 Welcome to the community. The Bot boosters recently changed, due to the season of love now being over! and some players are experiencing difficulties in getting the standard bot back. It may take a bit of playing to wake it up.
    Scroll down to level #1 and open it up. Check that you are able to select Colourbomb and striped/wrapped boosters then deselect. Play the level 2 or 3 times and he should reappear. If not, quit the app and try the same again. Some levels such as 55 and 1055 will not let you select boosters to use and will not show them at the start screen. Others will only allow you to use certain boosters, even if you have others in your inventory.
    Hope this helps and HAPPY CRUSHING!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?