Level 239

Options
wallman2001
wallman2001 Posts: 53 Level 2

Hi...I am currently have a hard time with Level 239. My goal in the game is to get 3 stars on every level, but level 239 is impossible to not only beat it but also get 3 stars at least from what I have seen as I have been stuck on it for at least 3 weeks now. Now I have beaten it and gotten 2 stars, but the closest I have gotten to 3 stars is around 116000 points...Is there any trick or tip for getting the 160000 points in the 12 moves that you have?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 148,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @wallman2001. Welcome to our Community  =)

This level have normal difficulty and you need to break jellies with striped candy to complete this level. For this level use striped candy that you already get and break horizontally to break jellies in four candies column or use colorbomb with striped and or other combo to complete this level easily.

I got score 228740. I use lives as efficiently as possible because 12 only and maybe you should also wait the lucky board. as much as possible you must be observant to make Colorbomb. this also can made high score. 

Keep trying 
    Hope this can help you . Let me know if you need more assistance. Have a wonderful day

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?