⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Diferent boosters

oceano511
oceano511 Posts: 2 Newbie
If  I have diferents boosters, why I must use 2 or 3 in each game? If I want to use all of them, some are not activated. THanks for your help 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Hello @oceano511 - welcome to our community! Are you talking about how some of the boosters are not available for use for every level?  The fish booster is not available on an ingredients or fruit/nut level.  The coconut wheel is only available on a fruit/nut level and the check mark is only available on the ingredients level.  This is how the game was designed.  Sometimes a level may already have some of these boosters on the board but you cannot pre-select all of them for every type of level.

However - if you got to the ideas section - you may find someone has already suggested that players are able to choose whatever booster they want (as long as it is in their inventory) for any level.  If that idea hasn't been suggested already, then you may want to suggest it your self so people can vote for it.
  • snoozydoo
    snoozydoo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Why can my husband get other moves and boosters by watching a video? He's doing it all the time and I can't, it's not fair
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Hi @oceano511, As @bearwithme says there is a vote going on to try and get this feature for us.
    Our friend @Spinnifix has got the ball rolling. Please follow this LINK to vote up the idea.
    @snoozydoo a warm welcome to you! I'm afraid people will not see your post here, please follow THIS LINK to post a new question to the community!
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Hi @oceano511, As @bearwithme says there is a vote going on to try and get this feature for us.
    Our friend @Spinnifix has got the ball rolling. Please follow this LINK to vote up the idea.
    @snoozydoo a warm welcome to you! I'm afraid people will not see your post here, please follow THIS LINK to post a new question to the community!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?