⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Any tips or tricks to complete level 200 in Saga?

Dessmith
Dessmith Posts: 10 Level 2
I am out of boosters (and not buying any). Any time I zap some of the chocolates, they come right back. Is it impossible to complete this level without a whole bunch of boosters?

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Hello @Dessmith and welcome to our friendly community.  Those chocolates can certainly be hard to get rid of.  Here is a link to a video that might help.

You mention that you are out of boosters.  Do you get the build a bot?  If you do you can build the levels up by going to an early level and playing it over again until you have won 7 times in a row and then you will have 3 extra moves and 2 CBs and two stripes and 2 wraps on the board when you start the level.
    This level is a careful balance between getting rid of the icing so the nut can drop down without letting the chocolate get in the way of the nut.  You have horizontal stripe candies running down the side of the area on the right which can of course help get rid of the icing as well as two vertical candies in the column where the icing is. You might want to try this level after you have won a few lollipop hammers maybe thru the daily spin or DiDi and Rami etc.  
    It looks like the chocolate doesn't start spawning until there are candies next to the chocolate mixers, so ideally you should clear all the icing below the first icing  in the column so that when you clear the last icing, your nut will drop before any chocolate spawns.

Answers

• bearwithme
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Hello @Dessmith and welcome to our friendly community.  Those chocolates can certainly be hard to get rid of.  Here is a link to a video that might help.

You mention that you are out of boosters.  Do you get the build a bot?  If you do you can build the levels up by going to an early level and playing it over again until you have won 7 times in a row and then you will have 3 extra moves and 2 CBs and two stripes and 2 wraps on the board when you start the level.
    This level is a careful balance between getting rid of the icing so the nut can drop down without letting the chocolate get in the way of the nut.  You have horizontal stripe candies running down the side of the area on the right which can of course help get rid of the icing as well as two vertical candies in the column where the icing is. You might want to try this level after you have won a few lollipop hammers maybe thru the daily spin or DiDi and Rami etc.  
    It looks like the chocolate doesn't start spawning until there are candies next to the chocolate mixers, so ideally you should clear all the icing below the first icing  in the column so that when you clear the last icing, your nut will drop before any chocolate spawns.
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Hi @Dessmith welcome to the community. Yes it is possible without boosters if you first crack the icing at the top (especially the left hand one) free the stripes from the jelly at the side by matching next to them, not into them, then swipe down from the top stripe to the one underneath it. Then work on making horizontal stripes or stripe + wrapped combinations. Aiming especially for the middle and bottom stripe. It should all fall into place. Take your time on each move so you don't miss any opportunities to make a colourbomb and if you do make one look for opportunities to make a stripe next to it. If it is not going to happen, see if any colour removed would make stripes from other colours, then use the colourbomb to remove them (it is usually the colour with the least on the board but the points are not important).
    If you have the build a bot feature use it to give you 2xCB 2xS/W and 3 extra moves before starting 200.
    You can repeatedly play level 1 to build it up!
    Hope this helps.
    Go Smash it!
    Happy crushing!

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    18 moves remaining, no bot, no boosters:

• Dessmith
    Dessmith Posts: 10 Level 2
    @Flanje @bearwithme Thanks so much for your responses. I learned a whole bunch of new information. I am confident I can complete this level with a few more tries. Thanks again for your help!
  • bearwithme
    You are welcome @Dessmith. Good luck and happy crushing. 💪
  • Deborah3
    Deborah3 Posts: 18 Level 2

I agree this level is really hard

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?