Need help

TerryArc
TerryArc Posts: 4 Newbie
How do you beat level 1117 I’ve got to the point that I need 1 yellow candy but can’t ever find last one

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,850 Candy Moderator
    Hi @TerryArc. Welcome to our Community  =)

Level 1117 order is 10 yellow Candy 

Hope this can help you. Let me know if you need more assistance.
  • Riaan78
    Riaan78 Posts: 7 Level 2
    We need more boosters 
  • Riaan78
    Isnt there anyway to watch movies or something to receive boosters 
  • Riaan78
    Need help with level 1011
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    What do you need to know? 
    This level will require the use of special candies. You must get the Jelly at the top of the screen by using the candy at the bottom. Start the level with a color bomb and wrapped/striped candy if you can, if not you must break through the blockers at the bottom to give the candy a way to get to the top. It falls UP, sort of! I'll put a screenshot at the bottom of this message for you. I didn't bring any boosters into the level with me and you can see the "hole" I made in the bottom to get candy up to the Jelly. You can do it! Just keep trying.

The ad videos are not part of every game, nor are any of the other features. King gives randomly selected player's devices some features and not others. I do not have these videos after an update ran back in November. I have several features that my friends don't have and vice versa.

There are other ways to score free boosters, if you've been gifted with the features. Chocolate Box, Bean Stalk, Booster Bot, Fantastic Five (if you're lucky to have a team of players that actually play).

✌😎

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Riaan78 said:
    Need help with level 1011
    I've answered your question above... Forgot to tag you so you'd know!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?