⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I'll give up the game / Ich gebe dieses Spiel auf

Options
I'll give up this game now! 500 attempts level 707. You can't do it with 25 moves. 1. There are a maximum of 2 vertically striped candies, 2. The last ingredient only appears when the other 4 have been caught. 3. You cannot make special bombs. And I will never spend money on this game.

ich werde dieses Spiel nun aufgeben! 500 Versuche Level 707. Es ist mit 25 Zügen nicht zu schaffen. 1.Es kommen maximal 2 vertikale  gestreifte Bonbons, 2. die letzte Zutat erscheint erst, wenn die anderen 4 gefangen wurden. 3. Man kann keine besonderen Bomben bilden. Und ich werde niemals Geld für dieses Spiel ausgeben.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,440 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi @ask210. Welcome to our Community  =)

Dont give up. Some level can be challenging but with some patience and a clear strategy , all level can beaten
    This level have normal difficulty and you need to use good strategy to complete this level. For this level you should try to play from the bottom right par of the board to shuffle candies and try to make striped candy with wrapped candy combo as you get the chance. Play near to ingredients to take them to the bottom or play more from right bottom part of the board to take them to the bottom within less moves to reach the target.

Start with Combining two Colorbomb that you get from Built a Bot to help clear Waffel . and right side have help to out Stripped booster.

This video from our Supertar @Sukanta_Biswasas references 
    https://youtu.be/Z1Lp5hCBy5I?t=13
    Good Luck . Keep trying 

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Guten Tag und herzlich willkommen.
    I might be a Spieler, but I am not German!
    And I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn last night (that part is an inside joke), but I do follow Bundesliga (and it seems like Bayern Munich will win it again)...
    But back to the game, you can look at the video and fill up the booster bot/space dash before you start the level.
    Use boosters if necessary, if you have them; your mileage may vary.
    You are welcome and Ich wünsche Ihnen viel Glück.
    Feel free to write back for more assistance on this one... 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?