I have cleared this level 3455 several times but the sugar crush doesn’t stop and “tap to skip

anu2507
anu2507 Posts: 5 Level 2
I have cleared this level 3455 several times but the sugar crush doesn’t stop and “tap to skip “ option does not pop up. So, I am still stuck at this level. Please help.

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @anu2507
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🙂

In some cases we find that there are such a problem, but if you restart the device, the problem can be avoided. Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    Let me know.

Answers

• anu2507
    I have cleared this level 3455 several times but the sugar crush doesn’t stop and “tap to skip “ option does not pop up. So, I am still stuck at this level. Please help.
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Hi @anu2507

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear about your problem on Candy Crush Saga Level 3455.

Can You Please Tell Us where you play this Game ?
    I mean Android/iOS/Windows/Amazon Kindle Device. 

We would like to know so that we can understand your problem more clearly and will help us to provide solution as fast as possible. 

Also Click here and here to Checkout if you find any solution for your Problem. 

Please Reply if any of the above hasn't been useful to you. 

I hope you get my point.

Have A Nice Day!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @anu2507
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🙂

In some cases we find that there are such a problem, but if you restart the device, the problem can be avoided. Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    Let me know.
  • anu2507
    Hi. It helped. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?