Lost progress after change phone

CalvinTeh
CalvinTeh Posts: 1 Newbie
I was login using Facebook all the while, but too bad couldn't retrieve the progress... Please help 

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    You're logging into Facebook with the same ID, yes? Make sure that you're properly logged in on Facebook on your new device. If you've changed your password it can cause this problem.
    Sign all the way out of both apps.
    Restart your device.
    Sign in to Facebook first.
    Sign in to Candy Crush

If this doesn't help you must reach out to Support from the Settings menu in the game. You'll find a pink button with a ? there. Click on it to bring you to the Help area. Choose "My Game Progress" as you see in the screenshot below. Read to see if there's any info to help you. If not, there's a Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Support will get back to you directly via email.

I hope you get your game progress back. Please know that you will not get your boosters and inbox mail back as they are saved on the device. 

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @CalvinTeh and welcome to our Community!

Check this page, it should help. 

If you don't manage to get the progress back, please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?