Candy Crush Saga Loading Problems

Kandycane
Kandycane Posts: 6 Level 2
On 13 February I contacted King Customer Care outlining numerous loading problems with Candy Crush Saga. A reply was received today (20 February) advising me to contact the Community. Listed below are some of the problems I have:

1. Gold trophy cup icon missing, hence I lost access to love letters, weekly race, etc.
2. Avatar pics not showing. When I click on mine my progress options won’t load.
3. Sugar drop rewards not working.
4. App Store won’t load.
5. Win Moves wheel not loading.
6. Daily booster wheel won’t load.
7. Fantastic Five not working correctly.

I am on level 4007. Without proper access to all features it’s impossible for me to complete this and future levels.

I play on Apple iPad Air2.

Please can someone here help me?

Thanks
Kandycane

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Kandycane said:

Thank you for your reply. I clear my cache quite frequently, so I’m sure that’s not the reason.
    In some cases, app causes such problems by being malicious and such problems are solved after reinstall the game app. You will lose the stored boosters but your other problems will be solved.🙂

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Have you ever cleared your cache? I find that it helps and is the best first step to take.
    Go to your App Settings and Force Stop Candy Crush. Then Clear Cache.
    Turn off your device and wait half a minute or so before you turn it back on.
    *Disclaimer* I am an Android user. There may be a slightly different approach for IOS... 

We often take our devices for granted and they need a break from all of the demands we have for them once in awhile. I know I need to be better about it and turn them off now and then.
  • Kandycane
    Hello JethrinaBodina :)

Thank you for your reply. I clear my cache quite frequently, so I’m sure that’s not the reason.
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 257 Level 4
    edited February 2020
    Hi, judging all the problems you had, the game was not connecting to the server. There are more than ten reasons why connection failed, generally they are not the problem of app. In fact apps NEVER corrupt if you still able to make any move.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Kandycane said:

In some cases, app causes such problems by being malicious and such problems are solved after reinstall the game app. You will lose the stored boosters but your other problems will be solved.🙂
  • Kandycane
    Hello Sukanta_Biswas

Thank you for your reply. I deleted and reinstalled the app without any trouble rejoining the game On level 1. However, there was button to click which got me back to level 4007🙂
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Kandycane said:
    Hello Sukanta_Biswas

Thank you for your reply. I deleted and reinstalled the app without any trouble rejoining the game On level 1. However, there was button to click which got me back to level 4007🙂
    Run fast , I am waiting for you at 6500 level.😛
    Image result for run gif

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?