Difficult

Options
jrtenorio08
jrtenorio08 Posts: 23 Level 2
It has level that very difficult with a little moves ... Its out of moves to solve the level like level 1140 its hard to resolve that level because it has 12 moves but 70 bubbles its unfair

Comments

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @jrtenorio08 Welcome to the community.
    These levels are sent to test us and you will feel great when you finally pass it!
    However, assuming you have "build a bot" available it is always best to start this level with it at max strength.
    This morning I was able to complete with 4 moves remaining using a full bot.

When you have 1 life, scroll down to level 606, play then retry 5 times. This will build it up and you can go into try 1140 again with 3 extra moves 2 colourbombs, 2 stripes and 2 wrapped. Combine any that fall together at the start and the ufo will do a lot of the work for you.
    Hope this helps and happy crushing!
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @jrtenorio08. Welcome to our Communty =)

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play from left bottom part of the board where more candies available to play and make special candy as you get the chance. Combine special candies with other to break blockers. Play with remaining jelly candy to break them.

Only with 12 moves, you should be able to use it as well as possible. Start by combining the 2 Colorbombs you get from Built a Bot. There are also booster supports such as Colorbomb and UFO.
    This Video from Youtube as references with 12 moves but little diffrent.
    https://youtu.be/opdChGMeBC4?t=13
    Good Luck and Keep trying
  • jrtenorio08
    Options
    That video is different to the level because that level of candy crush is not updated the bubble there is 31 but buble in updated is 69 so har
  • jrtenorio08
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I dont have any color bombs stripes wrap because i already used
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @jrtenorio08

Started with Combining two Colorbomb together , Did you have Built a Bot ? 
  • jrtenorio08
    Options
    But i dont have color bomb i dont have yet
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    It has level that very difficult with a little moves ... Its out of moves to solve the level like level 1140 its hard to resolve that level because it has 12 moves but 70 bubbles its unfair
    You are absolutely correct, it's very difficult. You said that you don't have any color bombs or the Build a Bot. I tried to work the level with no boosters and I really don't believe it can be done, at least not in a reasonable amount of time. Each day we are awarded a daily gift of one booster or another. I would wait until I've accumulated them to tackle this level. 
    Instead of throwing yourself at this hard level, maybe you could go to some of the lower levels to harvest Sugar Drops! It's a great way to get free boosters and gold bars. You can do it every 8 hours and it's very good practice. I've learned a lot about how the candy reacts by doing it and it's almost as much fun as passing a new level because I'm getting FREE STUFF. 
    These are some levels you can play until you get a little higher in the map. 

36,43,59,92,97,112,185,147,205,209, 223, 666. 1168 is great, too and you'll be there soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?