๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Level 935

FUENTESx419
FUENTESx419 Posts: 69 Level 2
Any tips on 935 itโ€™s getting super annoying!! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿฅด

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    @FUENTESx419
    Hi there!
    This level is FUN! I know, it might be a little trying, but you can get it with a little strategy and care to use each move wisely at first. Luck helps, too!
    I did begin with one color bomb, so I hope you have them to use.
    Each move I make is meant to meet the goal. The best way to do that is to use your boosters accordingly. If you can take out a bunch of the color you need that's great, but there are times when there are more if the ones you DON'T need. That's when you need to get rid of those with a color bomb, if you have one.ย 
    Keep your eyes on the whole board.
    Make striped- wrapped candy and color bombs as often as you can and use them right away. I usually try to save them and set them up for a big move, but on this kind of level you want to just make them and use them to whittle down the candy orders you have to get.

I know this isn't a whole lot of help, but this level is very good for seeing how make a whole lot of candy do what you want and you where you need it to go. The conveyor belts! Oy! They're a real pain on some levels!!ย 

Just keep on trying and I know you'll get it. I think you really like to play and even the frustrating levels are rewarding when you can finally say TAKE THAT YOU CANDY! I win!!!

In this screenshot you can see that I've managed to get a color bomb next to a striped candy. With that I made the striped candy requirement go away. The best part was that it was also BLUE and it counted towards the blue candy requirement!!ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?