Level 1212

Options
Alize929
Alize929 Posts: 2 Newbie
How come I only get 17 moves instead of 35 in level 1212? 

Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,293 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @Alize929

Welcome to the King Community !

Unfortunately King changes more and more levels, he reduces the moves, or changes other conditions. You can call it optimization. Some levels become a little easier, but sometimes more difficult. Try the reduced moves. It is always doable, even if it sometimes takes longer.
  • Alize929
    Alize929 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’ve been stuck on this level for
    a week 😩 I lost my first place position because I’ve been stuck for so long 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Alize929 said:
    I’ve been stuck on this level for
    a week 😩 I lost my first place position because I’ve been stuck for so long 
    I'm betting that you've passed the level but just in case... All you need to do is get a striped candy to hit the color bombs that are stuck in the jelly at the top. Then cross two of those so they clear most of the board for you. It's not always easy to do, but it'll happen. Try to take a color bomb booster in with you, if you can take striped candy too, it'll help. The two of them together will undoubtedly hit the jelly and free the color bomb. You only need to free two to get the rest of them when they clear the board for you. You'll get it if you haven't already! 

• rachelhere
    rachelhere Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?