Bugs

JoeyLiu
JoeyLiu Posts: 1 Newbie
So I was playing candy crush and all of my power ups suddenly is gone... I had 10~25 power ups and it’s suddenly gone  :( I worked so hard for it I hope you can get it back to my account 😔

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,948 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @JoeyLiu 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you must check "Why have I lost all my collected boosters" by Community Team. (Any King's Games) 

Click this link to read it that I hope you can understand them! 

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play

By the way, their team cannot help you to add your saved boosters on this game on King Community. 

** If you have any questions on any King's Game, please let me know and I will waiting for your response! 😊 **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

Have a nice day! 😊

• mariepaulette
    mariepaulette Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    (Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?