I'm on level 1259 the game is stuck on 618. Will not update

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    This is the 2nd time I've seen this just today. I'm going to ask some questions and get back to you. There's a chance that you'll hear from a different person in the meantime; there are plenty of helpers in this forum. 
    What you're describing is hard to visualize. Is there any way you can send me a screenshot that'll show me what you're seeing? It'll help.

Rule of thumb when things go sideways...
    Go to your Settings/apps/candy crush and Clear Cache. Don't clear data, it'll delete all of it - specifically your boosters and the lives in your mailbox. 
    After you Clear Cache, sign out and shut down the device for no less than 2 minutes. It'll stop whatever processes are running. 
    Turn it back on, sign in...
    Tell me if it solved the problem. I really would be grateful if you could send me a note with the outcome, either way. Try to do this task occasionally to keep your game updated and running properly. A lot of data goes back and forth, I think the game gets tired, just like me, lol. We have to unscramble its bits and bytes and let them rest for a minute.
    Lastly, where are you playing? Mobile device or PC? Facebook, Windows 10, Apple? Just wondering. Every platform has the potential to be different from the next one on the same level.

• Laquetta73
    Laquetta73 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Yes I was on an apple phone now I'm on a Android. 
  • Laquetta73
    I have tried everything you told me to no dice. This is where I'm at 
  • Laquetta73
    I had to play a few games starting on 681 now I'm back where I was
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    I have tried everything you told me to no dice. This is where I'm at 
    • Make sure that you are correctly signed in to your Facebook profile in your phone. Open your Facebook app and log in as normal.
    • Open the game in your device.
    • Click on the blue button with the Facebook symbol to access your saved game. Restart the game and your progress should be right back where you left it!

Check your app permissions

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?