Fab 5

Options
I have found that in the fab 5 groups it's been only 1 or 2 us doing all the work but all five reap the benefits.  That doesnt seem fair. 

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I have found that in the fab 5 groups it's been only 1 or 2 us doing all the work but all five reap the benefits.  That doesnt seem fair. 
    Hi @carriedgmoore04
    My 5 are usually only 3 actually playing and their scores combined don't come to half of my scores each week. But I have an advantage as I no longer work. Back surgeries benched me permanently. Now this game is my job, lol.. 
    You're right, it's not exactly fair to pit players against other players when the deck can be so extremely stacked....  There are levels where we can play specifically for the Booster Bot and the candy needed for races. Going back to perform the tasks makes it much easier and efficient, but it isn't doing the rest of the players in the race any favors. There are petitions to try to get the Studio to let players choose their own team or ask for new mates. There are lots of ways to be heard... Go check out what's at the link ⬇⬇ and vote for the ones you like. Leave a message of your own, if you wish!

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/ideas-ccs

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?