Anything wrong with candies in jar reward program?

Scarlett71
Scarlett71 Posts: 1 Newbie
Anytime I’ve collected enough candies for my jar and it’s time to claim my rewards, the box opens, but no rewards appear to claim. I’m connected to wifi and my game appt is updated. Getting very annoying.

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,352 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    @Scarlett71 - welcome to our friendly King Community.  I am sorry to hear you have this problem.  I have had it too and what it means is that the game doesn't think you are online at that moment.  The games can be sensitive to a strong and stead internet signal and sometimes if there is a slight dip in signal strength or brief interruption in signal, the game thinks you are playing off line.  You won't lose any of the boosters you have earned - they will just be awarded when you reach the next time when you have enough to get another box.

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  
    Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds.  Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

If this still doesn't clear up the problem - then please follow the instructions @Spinnifix has given you to contact Player Support.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry you have a problem. Did it happen that you didn't get the reward?

I will send you on to support.

If you play on an app, please go to Settings - App - Store - Deatials and there is an email address. Write the email there and explain your problem with the data. You will then receive an automatic email and do everything again. And send it. Good luck

Help Center:

https://www.help.king.com/hc/en-us#%20

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center.  There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Good Luck

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,352 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    @Scarlett71 - welcome to our friendly King Community.  I am sorry to hear you have this problem.  I have had it too and what it means is that the game doesn't think you are online at that moment.  The games can be sensitive to a strong and stead internet signal and sometimes if there is a slight dip in signal strength or brief interruption in signal, the game thinks you are playing off line.  You won't lose any of the boosters you have earned - they will just be awarded when you reach the next time when you have enough to get another box.

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  
    Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds.  Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

If this still doesn't clear up the problem - then please follow the instructions @Spinnifix has given you to contact Player Support.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?