Change in settings

Options
David_Lipscomb
David_Lipscomb Posts: 43 Level 2
In the last few weeks I have had various boosters removed from the home screen of both my Compyter and Mini iPad 4 and have a problem with the Booster level at the end of a level.Is there something you can do to return the format of the game to where it was before.

David 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,094 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hello @David_Lipscomb - I am sorry to hear you are having these problems.  When you say you have had various boosters removed - do you mean for example your trophy that includes the Fun Events (build a bot and Dexter) or one of the items you normally have as a power up found when you click the spinning wheel? I don't play on a computer but I do play on a mini iPad (I was playing on a 4 but just changed to a mini 5).

I have found Dexter in particular very here and then gone lately.  Also on my mini iPad I haven't had the daily calendar for a few weeks now.  I even had my trophy missing for a day or two but was able to bring it back (along with the fun events) by playing a level.

Sometimes you will be missing an event because the studio believes that the most important way to learn about whether and how the players enjoy different features and events they make for them is to do what they call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event/feature, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, they can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how they make sure that they only give their players what they really enjoy! 

You also mentioned having a problem with the booster level at the end of a level.  I'm not sure what you are referring to.  Do you mean boosters in your 'backpack' disappear at the end of a level even if you didn't use them?

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  
    Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds.  Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

I'm so sorry. The developers are constantly working on the levels to improve them and make them more difficult. There are more boosters for that. and extra trains. I hope this helps you further. If not, I will send you on to support!

If you play on an app, please go to Settings - App - Store - Deatials and there is an email address. Write the email there and explain your problem with the data. You will then receive an automatic email and do everything again. And send it. Good luck

https://www.help.king.com/hc/en-us#%20

Please select your game and language in the top right corner!

For the PC:

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Go to the gear in the game, then the question mark. Then you come to the help center, there you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you are not getting along, then go to the page below: Contact us: There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

• David_Lipscomb
    David_Lipscomb Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for your reply.

the booster wheels loads but no longer does anything and the opportunity to get boosters has been taken away.

As a result after playing for 5 years the game is no longer enjoyable unless everything restored but then developers know best.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?