Hard level

jeanninef
jeanninef Posts: 3 Newbie
Has any else had trouble passing 2989? For me this is the hardest and most frustrating level I’ve played so far. Help!

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    jeanninef said:
    Has any else had trouble passing 2989? For me this is the hardest and most frustrating level I’ve played so far. Help!
    Hi jeanninef
    This level really needs striped and wrapped candy, preferably side by side, to reach the frosted blockers on the right and the licorice on both sides. A color bomb with striped candy is helpful, too. You'll get them! I've found that putting the game down and taking a break helps! I think the game starts missing you and let's you beat a level you're stuck on do you'll come back and play some more, lol
    While you wait, go harvest Sugar Drops in previous levels. It's terrific practice and rewarding at the same time. 
    Here to help if you need it!
    it

• jeanninef
    jeanninef Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thank you. I have put it aside for now. Too frustrating. Appreciate your reply.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    jeanninef said:
    Thank you. I have put it aside for now. Too frustrating. Appreciate your reply.
    You're welcome. You'll get it. 3000 is a super fun level! You're almost there!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?