Game connection

Delta2020
Delta2020 Posts: 1 Newbie

So I was playing along my happily merrily way when all of the sudden the game lost connection but the timer was still running and counting down, so I quickly got out of it on my phone and reopen the app and the game took five gold bars and all five of the lives I had just won 😯 I have 14 gold bars then when I got back on I was down five I only had 9. And no lives 🤣😮

Is this a normal occurrence with this game? Because I really been enjoying it up until this point...lol

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

Hi @Delta2020

No, this is not a normal occurrence. Any number of things could have happened, but it sounds like a sync snafu. If you had JUST won them it's possible that they hadn't actually been awarded as far as the CandyCrush servers. Losing connection at that exact moment mayhave caused the problem, but there is no way to give them back to you. I know, right? Boo. Lives and Boosters are saved to your device, but gold is saved by the CCS servers. It should show the same amount across the globe.

Have you ever run into a sync issue between your' devices? I do all the time. It's a good idea to periodically give your devices a refreshing break. Go to your Settings and Clear Cache. Do a Force Stop. Sign out. Turn off the device and wait a half minute or so before turning it back on. Fingers crossed that it works!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?