⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where have all the Ad Rewards gone?

Options
dinglenumber1
dinglenumber1 Posts: 2 Newbie

I’m not getting any Ads for about 2 days now, therefore I’m not getting any of the Ad Rewards/bonuses. I also lost a lot of my inventory suddenly around this time as well. I had over 20 lollipops, then I suddenly had none. Is anyone else not getting any of the options to play ads before or during (at the end of) their game?

Best Answer

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

The videos come randomly to a certain player group. You don't have them every day. You may get many on one day and none on the other. It is different. As for your storage box. Close and update your game for 10-15 minutes. Then it may be back. Otherwise please report back.

Thank you

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

The videos come randomly to a certain player group. You don't have them every day. You may get many on one day and none on the other. It is different. As for your storage box. Close and update your game for 10-15 minutes. Then it may be back. Otherwise please report back.

Thank you

• bigfish
    bigfish Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

I am getting none on my ipad or iPhone so please could you answer that for me. My games have gone back to being boring I have no boosters, no gold bars, so don’t win races etc no gold bars so it goes on & on I have to wait till you let me win after 200 goes or so there is nothing on my iphone or ipad to help me with anything my chocolate box I never finish because you seem to make the time on that to long after your 3rd go.

Please give me my ads back because I am never going to gamble my money on a game thank you

Also this is not fair I never played candy royale before you made us, give me the choice to take it off

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?