Level erorr

Tariksoylu
Tariksoylu Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, my candy cush saga level was at 800 levels and I haven't played for almost more than 1 year. A couple hours ago, I installed candy crush saga again to play but I see that my level was 11. I have been using candy crush saga at least 10 year and every time I play but when I felt bored I'm uninstalled the app but I have never seen like this problem before when I'm reinstalled, I can always continue the game where I stay(i mean level). Also, I want to point out that I saved my level on Facebook always. How can it possible and how can I solve this problem? Please help me,please.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Hi @Tariksoylu

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🙂

The Candy Crush Saga has not yet reached the age of 8 years.😉

Please check the troubleshooting below and let me know.

• Make sure that you are correctly signed in to your Facebook profile in your phone. Open your Facebook app and log in as normal.
    • Open the game in your device.
    • Click on the blue button with the Facebook symbol to access your saved game. Restart the game and your progress should be right back where you left it!

Check your app permissions

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

• Tariksoylu
    Tariksoylu Posts: 2 Newbie

Hahahah you got me. I can swear that I used candy crush at least 10 year but I can't prove this to you Haha. I did what you said to me but I can't handle it. Can you help me in different way please?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Hi @Tariksoylu

Birth of the Candy Crush Saga April 12th 2012 ( The kind information for you)😀

If none of the steps in the support pages helps to get back your levels, please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually.

Go to the game's Start Menu on a mobile device, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?