⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

levels

pr101361
pr101361 Posts: 7 Level 2

When I deleted my app I was on level 1539, when I downloaded app again it only brought me to level 3338 or 3339, last person that helped never helped resolve my problem, the money I have put into playing, I refuse to go back, will delete again if I can’t get back to original level

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @pr101361 If none of the steps in the support pages helps to get back your levels, please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually.

Go to the game's Start Menu on a mobile device, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

Answers

• pr101361

Not 1539 but 3539

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator

Hello @pr101361 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your level progress in your game!!

NO! You do not have to delete your App again to get your level progress again. Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

What is the device you are using to play the game? Have a you tried clearing cache - rebooting your device - then logging into the game again? If not, sometimes, these steps help us to get back to our level.

Please try it and let me know how it went, along with the device you are using. If clearing cache does not work, we will try something else.

Hope everything works out and you will get your level progress back. Talk to you soon! 🙂

• pr101361

Not 1539 but 3539 , through Facebook

• PummyRaj

Hello again @pr101361 🙂

Thank you for replying back. And yes! Got it about the level 👍️

Few more things I need to know...

1) What device are you using to play the game?

2) Along with a mobile device, do you have a PC also to play the game?

• pr101361

Only on my iPhone, do not have a pc

• PummyRaj

Hello again @pr101361

To get your level progress back, first try this:: Force close the App ---> Disconnect from WiFi ---> Clear Cache ---> Restart your device after shutting it down for 2-3 minutes ---> Connect to Internet again ---> Log back into your Facebook account ---> Check if your level progress back.

If that does not work, then go to this link and try the steps ---> "Getting Level Progress on APPLE Device"

Please let me know how it went and/or if you need further assistance with the issue!

Hope everything works out! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍬 🍫

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @pr101361 If none of the steps in the support pages helps to get back your levels, please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually.

Go to the game's Start Menu on a mobile device, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?