Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please visit Candy Crush Soda Community here
and please feel free post in new thread since this from 2020. Thank you !
Hi @Doondie@Doondie, I already did that. But everytime Im trying to save the picture the screen goes black.
Hi, newbie bunny,
Same question - are you trying to change your forum avatar or your King account profile picture?
I'm going to assume it's the latter because even such a simple thing as setting a custom forum avatar is locked behind way too many requirements. This said, the easiest way to change your King profile picture is from inside the Candy Crush Saga app.
Before you save your picture, you can zoom in and move it around. Just don't zoom in too much and use a common image extension file.
Good luck! ☺
Hi! Why can't i save my picture in the game? I want to save a pic but whenever i download a picture it will save then turns to black.
Hi @20twenty and welcome to our Community!
Are you trying to upload an avatar to your King account in the game or an avatar for your Community account here?
I can’t upload an avatar photo from my ipad! Just doesn’t work! Any idea?!