💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

See the board before you get more moves or quit.

Options
Chase_
Chase_ Posts: 103 Level 3

In Candy Crush Friends Saga before you quit the level, because of 0 moves, or get more moves you can see the board to make a decision. I think it would be great to add this feature to Candy Crush Saga.

6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• B-2
    B-2 Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

Just another one of King's tactics to try and entice people to use, and ultimately, buy boosters! Strategic placement of blocks, screens, buttons....all add to our frustration, and do not make for fun.

• LanaZukovski
    LanaZukovski Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm on level 4311 and I'd really like to get this feature back. I've see the game change so much and every update it gets WORSE AND WORSE. Makes me think about quiting!!!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

There are several bosters with extra trains. You can sometimes turn 3x and get extra moves to make the level. Candy Friends doesn't. You only get 4 moves per video.

@Elsa

• Chase_
    Options

This does not answer my question at all. I asked for an ability to see the board before you quit. Not a refresher on boosters that I refuse to pay for.

• Chase_
    Options

Also you’re talking about videos. You know not everybody has that opportunity?

• Chase_
    Options

P.S. Why are you tagging Elsa? This is an idea.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Chase_ how are you doing today? @Spinnifix is tagging me because I have volunteered to keep the ideas updated and she is helping me.

What I see happening in quite a few messages posted here, the wording is not very clear. I do understand what you are saying but perhaps if it was written: be able to preview the level before opening it" might get more votes than the way it is written here. I am not saying that I don't understand it nor you but we have so many players from all over the world and English is not their mother tongue so the translator that they use might not translate it as you meant it to be.

Here is my suggestion. I am going to give you the link to the master list of ideas here. I am waiting for it to be pinned to the first page to make it easier for everyone to see what has already been suggested. Please check if your idea has been posted and if it hasn't, my suggestion is to word it similar to what I wrote here. You might get more votes. It's really a good idea! As a matter of fact I heard from some players think when the game was first released they were able to preview the level ahead of time. Closing this for now and suggesting that you create a new idea with different wording so that you can get more votes.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?