Level 1937

Options
KarenD68
KarenD68 Posts: 4 Newbie

What a ridiculous level. Despite Candy Crush's unashamedly money grabbing stance, I have always enjoyed it and don't mind admitting I spend the odd bit of money now and then. Sure some levels need to harder than others but this one takes the biscuit. I wonder if the powers that be realise how mind numbingly boring this game becomes with levels like this? Can't say I'm in a rush to play at the moment!

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @KarenD68 and welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you are feeling this way and not happy in the Candy Kingdom.

Some levels are super hard, I agree on that for sure. All levels are possible to complete without making any purchases, even though they seem impossible at times.

Don't miss to play the bonus games and challenges and also check out the Contests here in the Community to win Booster and Gold Bars to your game. They come handy on these hard levels.

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

Hi KarenD68!

This level really tries to get you with all of that popcorn, but you can do it with a little patience and targeted strategy. It helps a lot to have a color bomb and wrapped candy when you start, but if you don't you should try to make them and striped candy. I try to use every move count on these levels and take time to look at at the whole board. Popcorn needs wrapped candy sitting on or next to it. This level has them at the bottom so that helps. When they're at the top they're REALLY hard to get! I got down to the last popcorn and if I don't have anything to hit it with, a candy hammer will do it in one whack if it's mostly popped. I've also found that if I walk away from the game for awhile it'll leery me have the win when I get back! Or maybe I've had time to rest my brain, lol.

I hope you don't give up. I love it when i pass a level that drives me crazy!

• KarenD68
    Options

Thanks for the advice guys, but I'm done! Downloaded Sudoku and also going to finish that book I started! Candy is no more for me.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Perhaps the Kingdom prefer the fresh meat that never knew the difference...

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@KarenD68 I do love Sudoku also. Hehe...

• KarenD68
    Options

We all tried to get as far as we could in Candy Crush but seems to me you get to this point and all you do is try for days to get through impossible levels. No skill involved, just waiting for a lucky board. Boring beyond belief!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?