I can’t connect

minkis
minkis Posts: 7 Level 2

I can’t connect to receive my gifts. I have noticed that this is a frequent problem with people. Please, please Help me connect. It says connection unavailable and has done ever since I downloaded the app. My signal is full speed, I really don’t want to loose my data. Please help, Thankyou :)

Best Answers

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,348 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @minkis and welcome to our wonderful community. As you have mentioned - you are not alone in experiencing this problem. The studio is aware of it and are working on a solution. You can find out the latest information by checking the main thread here. I know it is frustrating but please be patient while the studio works on a permanent solution to this problem.

• Janessa
    Janessa Posts: 1 Newbie

My game says I'm not connected to the internet, but I have full service on everything else except the king games.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,348 Candy Moderator

Hello @Janessa and welcome to the King Community. I understand that you are connected and can do other activities and are just having problems with the King games. I have had problems with some of the games in the past. I have found that the games are sensitive to a strong and steady signal and that sometimes if the signal drops briefly or isn't steady - it can cause your game to think you are playing off line even though you can do various other things like send email etc.

In this case as I mentioned above - it appears there is a specific problem that multiple people are experiencing and the studio is aware and working on it. You can find out more information about it here.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @Janessa Since you mentioned rewards, do you get this message in the Sugar Track?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?