⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Piggy bank "full" but only has three gold bars?

Options
chrissylizzy
chrissylizzy Posts: 1 Newbie

My piggy bank is saying it's full (with a limit of 30 gold bars) on some pages, but is stuck at 3 gold bars on other. For example, when I should get bars from completing a level it says that it's full with 30, but when I try to spend them I only have 3. The picture I attached shows the main page with 3 gold bars displayed up top and a full piggy bank shown to the right. Any advice? I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but it didn't change anything.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi @chrissylizzy

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🙂

Piggy Bank is a part of the purchase and any gold bars you submit there will not be directly credited to your inventory. To get the gold bars from Piggy bank, you need to purchase the Piggy bank with full gold bars.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.

Have a good day.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

The Piggy Bank and your Gold Bars balance are two different things.

You have 3 Gold Bars in your game to use and 30 Gold Bars in the Piggy Bank to claim.

When the Piggy Bank is full with 30 Gold Bars you can click on it and buy it and the Gold Bars from the Piggy Bank will get transferred to your balance which in this case will be 33 Gold Bars.

Check more info on the Piggy Bank here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?