Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

BOB is still about but not as good as before only progress is 3 levels and as soon as you lose he is gone. You may not have him as different features are part of different test groups, you may not be part of that test group. you can also just lose availability of any feature

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty I assume that it was the fact that players were recharging their bot quicker than they intended. Nothing particularly clever about working out which levels were quicker to complete and playing them, so I am baffled also. It seems like they felt it was a mistake and tried to remove it last year as more players were using it to help with harder levels when they got to them. There was a backlash then, so they begrudgingly brought it back. This time it's more like "OK we're putting our foot down" but it is so ingrained into the way everyone plays, not just clever ones as they suggest. It seems that they fail to see how angry and frustrated it makes players who have devoted years to their favourite game.

The new version of Bot should be called Melt-a-Pot as you don't lose it until you need it, then there's no getting it back until you've spent days trying and dying / waiting for a spin / collecting boosters.

• nickhankes
    nickhankes Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

The King has taken the fun completely out of playing. I always enjoyed playing past levels, but not anymore. With no rewards to play with it sucks. You earn the bots and naturally They aren’t any good on past levels. I have a hard time believing that the King cares about us staying safe or He would change the GAME back to being fun again. Thence everyone would be able too play with more happiness and be more safe by playing the KINGS games. Shame on you! I really don’t think you have any feelings whatsoever for anyone!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

@Bumper2019 Ok, that makes sense and sheds some light on that confusing message. Thank you very much for the explaination. 👍🏻

I remember now that bot feature changed in the past but I wasn't in the community then and I just assumed it was a problem on my part.

• sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3
    Options

Wow! You're so lucky to have the jackpot three days in a row! I've had thus luck only three times since 2013 when I started this game! I think they are very crafty in not landing on it by the players.

• Arbaxgul
    Arbaxgul Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
  • Arbaxgul
    Options
  • Arbaxgul
    Options
  • Arbaxgul
    Options

Iam very very lucky

• 3family
    3family Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

i can understand limiting the build a bot to new levels only but going from full bot to empty because you lost one life is excessive IMO

i preferred the gradual losing of bot ‘power’ as you lost lives

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?