๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

I think there are other themes than garden but I have no experience of them.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited April 2020
    Options

I took part in a competition for gold bars recently and I saw quite a few Superstars joining in. If they have access to such perks, which sounds legit, then why do they participate events like this one? Seems a bit unfair.

Boy, my initial exasperation is turning into disappointment and loss of interest. What a sad state of affairs.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

@ level 366 accumulated numerous gold bars! Lollipops and UFOs all come and gone and I know what's coming. Will be interesting to see what happens when I reach the higher levels. It really does start out as a fun game.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

Ah. I was speaking of garden scape he. Should have made this more clear. On CC I am a little bit higher than level 87. LOL.

• aspatel
    aspatel Posts: 262 Level 2
    Options

Yeah no...... I am ok

• indypam
    indypam Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

I keep getting offers of prizes for passing a high number of levels in a short amount of time. Since the horrible changes I am lucky if I can beat a new level every three days or so. How in the world am I supposed to fly through multiple levels??????

• aspatel
    aspatel Posts: 262 Level 2
    Options

Slowly but steadily going forwad

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

So sorry for going off topic.

So this morning, first thing I did was playing my favourite game and then went on to play CCS. Cannot leave my fellow F5 team in the lurch.

What I like most is exploding the two "colour bombs" together. It has a similar effect than party popper.

Wonder if there is some disgruntled makers working there.

GS is fun, but I will limit my play, so as not to become addicted.

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Should we not have some of them in our camp. Trying to get back Sugar Drops, Restoring BaB, Rami, etc.

We need someone to endorse this thread, or are they not allowed to.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

The players that have the reward version keep playing as normal and collect the Trophies when completing an Episode.

The more Trophies you collect, the further up you climb on the meter.

The first stage, Bronze, you get 10% more points on every level.

Second stage, Silver, Lives reload every 25 min instead of 30 min.

Third stage, Gold, You get 6 Lives as the maximum in the game.

Fourth and last stage, Diamond, 1 Extra Move on every level you play

and not a booster or a gold bar in sight.How this will help the users on the latest levels i don't know as maximum 1 extra move, well so far if i am failing levels and i am at the very top, 1 move nowhere near enough. playing levels that failing miserably 8, 10 , 12 moves and even when i get close its still 2 or 3 moves. so not going to help me. plus last 9 episodes been lucky to get bronze trophy if i would have wanted to get diamond trophy would have cost me a hell of a lot in boosters and i mean a lot and score +10% you learn the longer you you play scores mean nothing its all about passing them levels, might be nice when you stand a chance on level 1. I am all for change but when i see new features like this i feel its a little insulting to my intelligence. played for a long time and still love the game with the changes but not seeing a valid direction the game is being taken. Even i am beginning to believe enough is enough and never thought i would say that.

well lets see what todays update brings, do or die

Update for higher levels. first 15 not to bad but some tricky and guess what a glitch ( defintely one i cannot get crown on) managed 8 but had to use more boosters than normally would would all be for 10%score. what a waste of time

2nd episode had a nightmare and two levels 6902,6903 absolute nightmare but completed episode with more boosters used than normal and most on these 2 levels, and yes got 4 crowns. got nothing so feature total waste for this episode (watched a video for 6903 user used 2 x party poppers and 2x ufo + hand switches + lollipop hammers how ridiculous is that )

3rd episode in progress but max i will get is silver if im lucky but probably bronze, again feature not worth a jot, 10% score is meaningless

good feature, computer said no

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?