Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

The next level is easier. Did you climb the tree to get extra candies? How about F5? And 5 extra move? These help. Can use the UFO if you have. I use my few precious UFO to game.

The rule change next level 7116

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

Most boosters are all gone now. The ones I have left aren’t really any use on this level. That’s what KING are aiming for, they want you to buy all the time. I’ve bought some boosters in the past, but no more. F5 useless because not everyone plays. Not paying for 5 extra moves. Won’t be buying anything. Games are supposed to be fun. This used to be, but its all about lining people’s pockets. Greed is a terrible thing and that sums up KING

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

Thats KING just changed level 7102 from a NORMAL level to a SUPER HARD LEVEL. That means all my efforts over 24 hours AND all the boosters I’ve used have been for nothing. What a waste of time.

This company has NO shame whatsoever. Every change they have made over the last couple of months has been for the worse. Everyone is complaining and they do NOTHING

The whole game is now just a MONEY MAKING EXERCISE and they’re treating everyone as CASH COWS

Its time this game was ended for good. ALL THE FUN HAS BEEN REMOVED for MONEY

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

It's a shame that the changes they have made can't be stated as illegal because the game isn't free anymore, despite the fact they state it is free.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Completed first two episodes. A few hard levels. At least I could build the bot to it's max, but lose one level then it's back to square one, pity.

How hard can it be for KING to just listen to the voice of the customer.

Allowing us to build on previous levels is the next step. KING you're not going to loose face.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

I joined a F5 team, but not sure if it was the correct decision. Is there à way to join a team that is on top? At least you can be assured that all starts on a Wednesday and hopefully complete all the levels.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich my thinking would be other way round. I am on top levels and really starting to struggle with some levels and even if i did finish all levels my points would be good but not as good as someone on lower levels that maybe can pass 50-60 levels a week. Definitely a hard choice on which way to go especially as you say build a bot lose one level and you are stuck. on the later levels this is hard

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

Has anyone got dexter today?

• Rosalinda
    Rosalinda Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Please, you give more boosters. Or the way to reach them for free. This is the best way to help us

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

Dexter is on Friday?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?