Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2

I have got daily win back I've not seen that for a long time, don't think I'll be seeing Dexter though.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

I do wish the developers would stop messing about all the time. If they want to test new things ( eg tiffi's beach games), that's fine, but why take away the existing features that players like and have been proved to work (eg dexter, daily win, sugar drops etc etc) The game is rarely the same 2 weeks running and you just get used to something and wooof! It has gone. Other games I play often add things but nothing existing gets taken away. It is just like those irritating manufacturers who bring out a 'new improved' version of something then the original superior product is withdrawn. What happens then? - we don't buy the new product and search for an alternative from another supplier. Does this ring a bell?

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3

Dexter appeared for me but daily gifts dissappeared😂😂😂

• Von_3

I was pleased to get Dexter as it is the only challenge I do but a player called Rohit has got over 17000 bombs and it is only the first full day of the challenge. The rest of us may as well stop playing as that is ridiculous. He must have some program to help him get that many.I wouldn't be so bad if there was a prize for second place but it is either win or get nothing. I would have to play day and night to even have a chance and then he would just run his program again and get another 10000 bombs. How disappointing.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2020

quote:

I was pleased to get Dexter as it is the only challenge I do, but a player called Rohit has got over 17000 bombs and it is only the first full day of the challenge...

OK, so this player must have hit (& benefitted from) the famous colour bomb level (where the bomb amount is multiplied by 10 on the first time through); but if they try it again (with the same result, for example), they would get 1700 bombs from it.

It's not over yet, but you would have to get busy & win that level a few extra times...

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

I have had Rohit against me a few times always at the top and well ahead. Another I seem to get a lot and I’ve got just now is Sunny, also well ahead.

You’re right, waste of time playing.

• Von_3

Which level is that? If you don't want to tell everyone I would be very grateful if you could message me. Given I have only the chocolate box and the daily spin (always a coconut wheel) The Dexter challenge, if I am lucky enough to win, is the only way I can get boosters.

• Spieler_8675309

quote:

Which level is that?

If you don't want to tell everyone I would be very grateful if you could message me...

Done, have fun with it; now your friend (Rohit) doesn't stand a chance, unless he's also reading in this forum...

• Von_3

Aha Spieler - thankyou but I know about that one - problem for me though is you need sprinkle bomb and stripe/wrap to do it. I can manage the odd bomb but stripe/wrap in very short supply.

• Spieler_8675309
    edited July 2020

quote:

I know about that one - problem for me though is you need sprinkle bomb and stripe/wrap to do it...

Yep, it's a good level for this sort of event; & any bombs to start off would definitely be handy here.

What would have been a cinch in middle to late February (with the tools available then) is gonna take a few more tries now...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?