I can’t send nor receive lives via Facebook 👉 Update your game! More info HERE!
⭐️ ⭐️ Candy Crush All Stars Tournament! Who'll be the UK's top Crusher?! HERE!
🍬 🗳️ What's your favourite Candy Crush Saga challenge? HERE! / / 🍬 Community Poll & feedback for Olivia's Flavour of the Day event HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• crankinbeatcrankinbeat Posts: 50 Level 3
    edited March 30

Great News! It seems that King has now “FIXED” the issue of Sugar Drops! 

But how is this “fixed” you may be asking yourselves...

Well, by NO LONGER getting Sugar Drops - that’s how! (and across all platforms - not just on some Macs and some Windows PCs - as was the case for a while - but the various mobile platforms as well).

NO more Sugar Drops = a so-called “FIX” (?)

As an iOS (iPhone/iPad) user, I’m totally “happy” and “joyous” that I will no longer be able to get FREE boosters by accumulating up to 180 Sugar Drops every 8 hours (BTW, I used to get around 22-24 FREE boosters EVERY DAY by accumalatimg the 180 Sugar Drops twice per day). 

This is the 1st time in years (since Sugar Drops were around) that I’ve been unable to get them on my mobile devices. 

And I’m sure it has NOTHING at all to do with King wanting more money (E.G. by customers feeling that they may need to “purchase” boosters or additional boosters). Only a looney “conspiracy theorist” would make such a claim! 🙄

Is this a “FIX” that is similar to the “NO LONGER being able to exit and enter a level without losing a life (and boosters)” FIX that was officially instituted in December 2019 (across all platforms)? Remember that excellent FIX? That was totally awesome and terrific wasn’t it?

So is this “NOT getting Sugar Drops anymore” (for free boosters) issue (“fix?”) going to be the 2020 equivalent of the 2019 “NO LONGER being able to exit and enter a level without losing a life (and boosters)” fix? Time will tell. 

But I promise this (jokes aside): If you think Candy Crush Saga (CCS) customers will NOT totally be p*ssed off and upset by NOT being able to get Sugar Drops anymore (even if King claims it’s another so-called “fix”) than I don’t know what to say. The anger that CCS customers will be expressing will make the anger from the December 2019 “no longer being able to exit and enter a level without losing a life” so-called “fix” (sic) look like a Sunday school Church picnic. 

I’ve only missed getting my Sugar Drops (SDs) for one whole day and I’m ALREADY angry (and mainly because I know that this may be a another permanent so-called “fix” instituted by King).

So the question is: Is not being able to get SDs any longer going to be another PERMANENT so-called “fix?” 🤔

• freebird8736freebird8736 Posts: 2 New Bee

The following is my reply to a recent email from king.com, re: Candy Crush Saga customer service request...

Nothing has changed; all issues still persist. Free spin wheel NEVER stops spinning—“stop” button does not appear, so problem is not what you mention here. STILL cannot connect to the App Store. The 50 gold bars you offered have never appeared; I have only five. Wouldn’t be able to use them in any event, unless my originally-stated issues are fixed. I am not at all satisfied with this persistent, unresolved problem with your company’s game. Prove that you truly care: thoroughly read my detailed emails to date, look at all the screenshot attachments, and assign ONE employee who is knowledgeable and capable to my account “ticket” to avoid this back-and-forth email nonsense.

• Fr_CaymanFr_Cayman Posts: 66 Level 3

LMAO.... King thinking like they have done us a favour giving us unlimited lives 24/7. And then they took away the sugar drops... You know what....give me the sugar drops and keep the unlimited lives. Trying to force us to spend...

Ain't going to happen from me. Now........

HOW DO I TURN THE NOTIFICATIONS OFF FOR THIS DANG THREAD???? My email is now filled with notifications and it is my Working email.....this stuff on it is crap.

• vandeverevandevere Posts: 12 Level 2

What's this Unlimited Lives thing I hear about? I don't see that in my games. I play on PC, Win10, if that helps any...

• leanne64leanne64 Posts: 1 New Bee

I couldn’t have said it any better!

• bones261bones261 Posts: 8 Level 2

I'm in the same boat. Have not had a bot at all since this morning. However, this happened to me last week and the bot came back after a day. So if this trend continues it appears the BOT disappears on Mondays and then comes back on Tuesdays.

• bones261bones261 Posts: 8 Level 2

I'm in the same boat. No bot at all since this morning. However, this happened a little while back and the bot came back after a day.

• GAR1952GAR1952 Posts: 96 Level 3

Wow no bot at all since this morning! My bot disappeared 2 years ago and never got it back. Contact King and get nothing but a song and dance routine from them. I no longer believe anything they say at this point.

• Spieler_8675309Spieler_8675309 Posts: 2,057 Legend
    edited March 31

quote:

How do I turn the notifications off for this dang thread?

Turn 'em all off by trying this link, unchecking everything in both columns & saving your preferences; yep, all crap in it...

• PuttsPutts Posts: 107 Level 3

Well for now I think I do. Just read some people lost it this morning so by Wednesday I may not have it. Sorry it happened to you early. This game used to be enjoyable