⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I had to delete my app Candy Crush Saga, and download it again but all my boosters were gone!

Options
Darlene_Grigull
Darlene_Grigull Posts: 6 Level 2

Why did my boosters disappear? My level was still where I left off but all of my boosters where gone. Is there anyway to get them back?

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello there, but I've got a bit of bad news about that (see here for details); & anyone else coming thru later might put it a bit differently, but you're basically SOL on that front.

But there's also some good news, as boosters are easy to earn (especially color bombs); although it would be nice if the powers that be took care of that issue...

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

You can also collect Sugar Drop candies every 8 hours to be rewarded with random boosters and a gold bar here and there. If you have them, that is.. The Booster Bot may not be a feature in you're game either, but I'm hoping you have it! The Space Race is a four day event that ends on Monday. You must collect 50 green candies to unlock it, and that has to be done before a timer runs out that starts on Thursday morning.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

And here is another thing; yep, that's now a thing...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?